Amateur Radio Association of Nebraska
Amateur Radio News, Events and Information If you love Amateur Radio, this is the place for you.

December 11, 2017, 02:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News Alert: Notice:  The next meeting is November 15th, 2017 at Central Community College Dawson Building Room 132.  See Forum for More Information.  Notice:  Meeting will be at 7:30pm!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KC0UUF'S PERSONAL REPEATER, EDGAR, NE  (Read 12254 times)
K0YNE
IRLP Admin

View ProfileK0YNE1959
« on: December 22, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

I HAVE TALKED TO DUSTIN WILLIAMS ON EMAIL AND SAID I WOULD POST THIS IN THE ARAN'S REPEATER LIST.
LOCATED IN EDGAR, NE  UHF FREQUENCY OF 443.125 + WITH A LINK OF VHF 147.555 SIMPLEX
WITH TONE 118.8 AND ALL OF THIS WILL LINK YOU WITH ECHOLINK.
KC0UUF WILL MAKE COMMENTS ON THIS POST IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
THIS POST MAY BE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM BY THE WEBMASTER OF ARAN..
PAUL K0YNE
KC0UUF

View ProfileKC0UUF2005
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

THE REPEATER IS A KENWOOD UHF TKR-820 24W, WITH A CAT-200 CONTROLLER, DECIBEL 4 CAVITY DUPLEXER AND A VHF LINK RADIO KENWOOD TK-7160H 45W. THE SITE IS 250 FT ON SEDAN COOP IN SEDAN NE. THE DB420 ANTENNA IS AT APPX 275 FT, THE VHF LINK ANTENNA IS AT 260 FT. ALL IS RUN TO ECHOLINK VIA MY COMPUTER AT HOME. ECHOLINK IS NOT ALWAYS ON, I AM LOOKING INTO ADDING A PHONE PATCH. THE SITE HAS BACKUP POWER AND WILL HAVE SOLAR BACK UP AS SOON AS FUNDS ARE READY. 443.125 + NO TONE, THE SIMPLEX LINK IS 147.555 TONE 118.8. PLEASE CONTACT KC0UUF AT DUSTIN@ERCCOM.COM WITH QUESTIONS. THIS POST MAY BE MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM BY THE WEBMASTER OF ARAN..
THANKS DUSTIN.
KC0UUF

View ProfileKC0UUF2005
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »

AS PER MY COMMENTS ON K0YNE'S POST ALL STANDS AS CORRECT. I HAVE HAD NO ACTIVITY IN THE LAST WEEK ON THE REPEATER, HOWEVER I SEEM TO BE GETTING A LOT OF NO KEYING UP OF THE LINK WITH NO ID. THE TONE FOR THE LINK IS 118.8 ENCODE THE LINK FREQ IS SIMPLEX 147.555 TX AND 147.555 RX. ON THIS DATE I WAS IN SARONVILLE AND GENEVA AND HAVE VERY GOOD COVERAGE VIA MOBILE AND HT, VHF HT IS WORKING BEST. IT SEEMS TO BE A STRONG LINK, THE UHF SIDE IS WORKING JUST FINE WITH LESS POWER. 443.125 + OFF AND OPEN TO ALL. IF YOUR IN THE AREA OF SUTTON, NELOSN AND EVEN INTO SUPERIOR I HAVE SEEN COVERAGE THERE AS WELL. HOPE TO HEAR YOU SEEON.
KC0UUF

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Explore ARAN ....
Website Search  
Call Sign Search
Resources

Calendar, Gallery, Links, IRLP Node Status, Help, Search, Bookstore, Classes/Training, Education, Account Signup, Membership Brochure, IRLP Information, Member Roster

Forums

General Category, -Web Site News -General Discussion -ARAN News -ARAN Member Information -Public Service -IRLP (Internet Radio Linking Project) -Repeaters Classifieds, -For Sale -Wanted Education, -Ham Classes/Licensing -Other Training On The Workbench, -Amps -Radios -Boat Anchors -DXing -Antennas -Contesting -Digital -Computers -Electronics

Login, Register
ARAN, Amateur Radio Association of Nebraska
1417 W. 4th St.
Hastings, NE 68901

Contact ARAN
Join ARAN
Sitemap

View Our Stats