Siren Test Volunteers

Home Forums ARAN News Siren Test Volunteers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WD0DXD 7 years, 9 months ago.

Login Register
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WD0DXD
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

March 21st at 10:20 am, we will participating in the state wide siren test.  I need volunteers to monitor our sirens.  We have 27 sirens throughout Adams County.  This is not counting Roseland and Holstein because they are manual and the individuals that activate them will know right away whether they are working.  I would like to station one person at each siren and have that individual let me know if the siren fires off and continues for the 5 min.  If anyone is interested please reply back and you can pick your spot.  This will only be about a 15 minute commitment.

Thanks

Chip

KBØHAW
    Participant

There is a siren located on East 12th Street, by the Hastings College track and field, right across from the Mount Sinai Cemetery entrance, near 6th Ave.  I will be here on campus anyway, and I would be happy to volunteer to check that one, and report back on 145.130.

-Bart

KCØWA
    Participant

I live west of the mall on Richmond Ave, there is a siren right behind my house on Sycamore. I would be happy to report on that one and if you need more I could some others close by…… Woody

WD0DXD
    Keymaster

Make sure you notify Chip at the Emergency Management Office.

Login Register
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar