Skip to toolbar

License Classes

Home Forums ARAN News License Classes

Login Register
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WD0DXD
    Keymaster
    License Classes

We are in the preliminary phases of starting a Technician class license course.  The course will last 5-6 weeks and start in Mid September.  There will be no charge except for the book.  We will post more information in mid August.

If you are interested or know someone who would be, please let us know.  Seating will be limited.

You can contact us here http://w0wwv.org/index.php?action=contact

WYØO
    Participant

Hey, all – It's official now.  I snatched this listing off the ARRL site this afternoon:

08-Oct-2009
    Sponsor: ARA OF NEBRASKA
    Time: 7:00PM (Walk-ins allowed)
    (308)390-2948
    Email: WY0O@ARRL.NET
    VEC: ARRL/VEC
    1313 N HASTINGS AVE
    DOWNSTAIRS
    HASTINGS, NE 68901

This is the first of two scheduled test dates, the other occurring on Dec. 10.  Both of these dates are open to all and we will be providing testing for everyone from those aspiring to earn that new Tech license to those seeking an upgrade to both General and Extra tickets.

This is being brought to your doorstep by your very own, newly formed and officially recognized ARRL/VEC team of VE's.  We are exploring and opening a lot of new ground here at ARAN and the future is brimming with exciting news in the areas of education and advancement.  Not only are we holding regularly scheduled test dates in the future, there will soon be exciting news on the education front as well as we move forward.

These exam sessions are open to all on a walk-in basis so let's get the word out.  My personal thanks go to Allen, KBØASQ and to Ken, KWØG for joining with me in working to put this team together and kudos to all of the members of our BoD for their foresight in supporting this element of the Amateur Radio Service.  Feel free to fire any and all comments and questions straight to me at WYØO@arrl.net!

WooHooo!
    73 de WYØO
    _dan garrett

KCØWA
    Participant

;D Sounds great Dan……. Very exciting….. go get 'em……

Woody, KCØWA, Trustee  ;D

Login Register
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.