FREE COMPUTERS READY – The best deal around

Home Forums Computers FREE COMPUTERS READY – The best deal around

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WD0DXD 9 years, 6 months ago.

Login Register
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KCØWA
    Participant

I have just finished rehabbing 7 computers thanks to a donation by Computer Consultants of Hastings. 

I have 4 computers with Windows and 3 with Shackbox Linux.  This is your chance to put a decent computer in the shack
    that you don't have to share with the XYL or teenagers. HI  HI.

As always, these computers are FREE to the recipient as a service of the Amateur Radio Assn. of Nebraska

All these computers regardless of operating system come fully loaded with software including; antivirus, internet
    and email, open office, picture editing, and a full load of digital ham software.  They are plug and play.
    These computers are the cpu only. You will have to supply keyboard, mouse, and monitor.

A WORD ABOUT THE LINUX MACHINES:
    IF YOU EVER WONDERED OR WANTED TO WORK WITH LINUX, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.  THIS LINUX
    OPERATING SYSTEM WAS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR HAMS AND HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF HAM
    SOFTWARE.  IT IS ALL PRELOADED AND READY TO GO……. WE HAVE MADE IT AS SIMPLE AS
    POSSIBLE AND I THINK YOU WOULD REALLY ENJOY WORKING WITH IT.  IT IS ALSO VERY STABLE.

I would prefer that you pick up the computer from me.  You may contact me by any means you wish………

John (Woody) Wood,  KCØWA
    913 Richmond Ave.
    Hastings, NE 68901
    402-461-4385  (Home)
    402-984-3542  (Cell)
    kc0wa@winstream.net

WD0DXD
    Keymaster

Woody,

Thanks for all the hard work you put into these machines.

Allen
    KBØASQ

Login Register
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar